For detailed 2nd Chance Drawing Procedures,
- Entrants MUST be 18 years of age or older.
- Only non-winning tickets are valid for entry into this promotion.
- Entries received after the Entry Deadline Date for a Drawing will be included in subsequent Drawings for the game, if available.
- Entries received after Entry Deadline Date for Drawing #4 will not be eligible for any Drawing.
- Non-winning tickets entered online cannot also be entered by mail or hand-delivery.
- Drawing entries are subject to validation by the CT Lottery or its designee.
- Multiple tickets placed in a single envelope will be disqualified.
- Each ticket entered online will be considered as one entry. To claim a 2nd Chance prize won using an online entry, the prizewinner must submit the actual non-winning game ticket used for the entry, as proof of eligibility at the time he/she claims the prize.
- Entrants may win only one prize per Drawing.
- Drawing dates are subject to change.
- Odds for the 2nd Chance Drawing are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
- The CT Lottery must be able to contact entrant within 10 business days of Entry Drawing Date. If contact cannot be made, the CT Lottery reserves the right to disqualify the entrant and use an alternate.
- Any and all taxes due on prizes are the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners will be required to provide proof of age and identity and meet all eligibility requirements.
- The CT Lottery reserves the right to cancel or suspend any drawing or game, prize structure or frequency of drawings according to established game rules.
- Failure to comply with established game rules and instructions for the $1,000,000 Silver & Gold 2nd Chance Drawing may result in disqualification.
- The ticket is not stolen nor from a stolen pack.
- Void where prohibited.
- Official 2nd Chance Drawing Procedures apply.